How do I get started? What do I need to bring to my first meeting?
Contact us today by calling 417.888.0675 or send us an email with your information. We will be happy to schedule a free introductory meeting to discuss our services and how we can help you.
What should I bring to my first personal advisement meeting?
For your complimentary first meeting, we advise that you bring the following if possible:
- Complete list of your assets and liabilities
- Your financial goals for your short-term and long-term future/your personal financial planning profile
- Your most recent tax return
- Any life insurance statements you have
- Any investment statements you have
- Any 401(K) statements you have
- Your spouse or significant other
- Any questions that you have for your financial advisor